ParklandGEO is an association of independently owned and operated engineering consulting firms that was initially established in Red Deer, Alberta in May 2000.
We currently employ professionals and support staff with education and experience in engineering, geology, earth sciences, technologists and technicians. Our over 250 years of combined engineering and geo-science experience means that our team has credibility, professional skill and knowledge that is applied to every project and for every client.
The ParklandGEO Consulting Group have a presence in ten centres in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan including Grande Prairie, Edmonton/Sherwood Park, Red Deer, Calgary, Peace River, Fort McMurray, Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, Fort St. John and Estevan which provide a range of services in the following fields:
- Geotechnical engineering
- Advanced Construction QA/QC, including PDA and Pile Load Testing
- Soils and aggregate testing
- Materials engineering, materials testing (concrete, asphalt and soil) and construction monitoring
- Environmental site assessments and consulting
- Environmental remediation and project management
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Radon assessment and mitigation system design